Re: Will You Please Take Roy Schestowitz Back?

  • Subject: Re: Will You Please Take Roy Schestowitz Back?
  • From: Peter KÃhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 10:38:49 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Mark Kent wrote:

> begin  oe_protect.scr
> Peter KÃhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> Damian O'Leary wrote:

>>> CBFalconer is a real poster in one of the programming groups. He is some
>>> old programmer who thinks its his job to police the group from what I
>>> have read. It is certainly not a nym.
>>
>> Since when has that hindered flatfish to use another posters name?
>> Flatfish has done that very often
>
> Our Mr O'Leary is a little naive, methinks.

If he had looked a little closer at that list, he would have found that *my*
own name is also in it. It is because flatfish deemed it appropriate to
misuse it for his typical shite he posts
Too bad he is in the US, and they are somewhat lax over there with this kind
of net abuse. Here it is a criminal offense to do identity stealing, even
if "just" on usenet
--
Only two things are infinite,
 the Universe and Stupidity.