Re: Gay Linux User Wishes to be a girl.

  • Subject: Re: Gay Linux User Wishes to be a girl.
  • From: Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 09:14:10 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
begin  oe_protect.scr
Au79 <au79@xxxxxxx> espoused:
> royschestowitz@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>><homophobic bullshit>
>
> Where in the heck do these morons come from?

Probably the same character who was claiming to have complained to
demon.  It looks a lot like Gary Stewart to me, who appears to be deeply
confused about his sexuality anyway, as he regularly posts with female
nyms, and uses open relays, as was done with the "shillingford" post.
He regularly posts homophobic materials, but I think he's probably
ashamed of himself more than anything.  When he gets very angry, as he
seems to be at the moment, he reflects his own problems onto others, in
this case, Roy.

Whom the mad would destroy, first they make Gods.
		-- Bernard Levin