Re: What's the Linux connection?

  • Subject: Re: What's the Linux connection?
  • From: Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 08:36:07 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
begin  oe_protect.scr
thad01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <thad01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> Tim Smith <reply_in_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> What's this have to do with Linux advocacy?  (What's it have to do with
>> Linux at all?)
>
> I don't know, but it is at least geeky and a bit interesting, which is
> more than can be said for much of the off-topic trolling in this group.
> Nevertheless, if proper and civil functioning of usenet is to be
> maintained, Roy must be mercilessly flogged with a copy of RFC 977 and
> the Usenet Netiquette Guidelines.  Such indiscretions must not go
> unpunished!  >:)

Tim Smith consistently posts anti-charter material here.  He should not
be here, and he knows this very well.   His constant attacks on Roy's
postings are to hide the fact that Timmy is posting anti-charter
material on a regular basis.  I would far rather have off-topic than
anti-charter material here.

Whom the mad would destroy, first they make Gods.
		-- Bernard Levin