[News] Interview with Creator of New Web-based, Linux-based O/S

  • Subject: [News] Interview with Creator of New Web-based, Linux-based O/S
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 04:46:34 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Essential Web 07: Interview with G.ho.st founder Zvi Schreiber

,----[ Quote ]
| The only difference between your
| Windows or Unix desktop is that G.ho.st lives in your browser! This
| means that you can log into G.ho.st on one computer and then
| seamlessly pick up where you left off on a different computer.
| Since applications and data no longer reside on users' PCs,
| G.ho.st is proving to be popular with users who are on the move.
`----

http://uk.intruders.tv/Essential-Web-07-Interview-with-G-ho-st-founder-Zvi-Schreiber_a102.html

It is said to be running Linux, just like most Web-based operating
environments.

Related:

eyeOS - the open source web desktop [Review]

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://fosswire.com/2007/06/08/eyeos-the-open-source-web-desktop/