[News] Linux is Running in the Car, Gates Recommends Using Linux?

  • Subject: [News] Linux is Running in the Car, Gates Recommends Using Linux?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 05:53:57 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
The Collest Car in the World [uses Linux]

,----[ Quote ]
| I created this page because, while there are plenty of CarPC (Car
| Computer, Carputer, whatever you prefer) installs out there, I could
| not find any well documented LINUX based setups.
`----

https://www.timekiller.org/carpc/index.php

Watch the photos.

Here's a funny old article I've just come across:

Gates pushes hometown to Linux

http://www.networkworld.com/archive/1998/49241_10-05-1998.html

Ouch! One for the bookmarks.

`----