Re: IBM OmniFind Yahoo! Edition Software Drives Advanced Search and Visualization Solution

____/ Phil Payne on Wednesday 04 July 2007 11:39 : \____

>> Aren't verbatim reprints of press releases legal? Either way, I'm not sure
>> it belongs in AISE. I haven't looked though... it's nice to get a break from
>> Google and IBM /did/ join forces with Yahoo last year... for enterprise
>> search, IIRC.
>
> Yes - but you might consider posts in a dozen or more newsgroups as
> spam.

Oh, I didn't notice that because the follows had the groups reduced.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Those who can, Open-Source
Cpu(s): 25.9%us,  4.5%sy,  0.9%ni, 64.3%id,  3.9%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.2%si,  0.0%st