Re: Make your own distro?

____/ Rex Ballard on Wednesday 04 July 2007 15:50 : \____

> On Jul 4, 10:11 am, Roy Schestowitz > Man, you really need to get back
> on those pills the doctor subscribed for you.
>
> With 27 years clean and sober, I don't take any drug for any longer
> than absolutely necessary.  And even then, I make sure the doctor
> understands that my situation.
>
> When I snapped my neck and back during some turbulance (felt like we
> were flying through a hurricane and I had fallen asleep with my head
> hanging down), I was able to get off short term pain medication (mood
> neutral) after about 2 weeks, by doing intense physical therapy.
>
> These days, about all I take is vitamins. - 1-A-day.

No, no. I was talking to that "Hadron" thing. I couldn't reply to him/her
directly because those posts don't show up. S/He needs to be told off for
disregarding those who are more familiar with Linux than him. S/he/it doesn't
belong here.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Mandriva & Fedora - Gotta love them girls
Mem:    515500k total,   383728k used,   131772k free,     1180k buffers