Re: [News] iPhone Features Available on Much Cheaper, Open, Secure Linux Phones

____/ waterskidoo on Wednesday 04 July 2007 18:26 : \____

http://sheehantu.wordpress.com/2007/07/01/get-the-iphones-features-without-an-iphone/

> Where does that article mention Linux, Open, Secure phones?
> It's about the Motorola Razr which does not run Linux, is not open although
> it may be secure.
> Your subject line is highly misleading.
> Perhaps you posted the wrong link by mistake?

Oops. You are right. The Razr2 is Linux-based, but not the Razr. I was going by
memory...

Roy S. Schestowitz      |  {Hide sig}    {Show sig}    >{Close Application}<
Swap:  1510068k total,   372620k used,  1137448k free,    70444k cached