Re: [News] Linux Becomes Big in Europe, Britain Still Suffers from Discriminative Procurement Policies

____/ John Locke on Wednesday 04 July 2007 04:44 : \____

> On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 03:27:31 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> "With one contract, we are able to obtain both open-source and Windows
> server operating systems, which covers the demands of nearly all our
> customers," Pulvermüller said.
>
> Why not Red Hat?
>

>  "But most importantly, we received license certainty from Microsoft."
>
> Right..and  I'm gonna hit the lottery tomorrow.

I spotted that BS as well. The Linux police from Redmond has already been
caught red-handed by Matt Anslett (journalist) while trying to shove such FUD
in the mouths of customers who know that IP is meaningless. Always be
suspicious.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    No SCO code was used to generate this sig