[News] LGPL Compliance Issue in Parallels is Resolved

  • Subject: [News] LGPL Compliance Issue in Parallels is Resolved
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 12:46:14 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
LGPL Issue Parallels Solved

,----[ Quote ]
| The issue between WINE and Parallels has been solved.

>From the Wiki:

Parallels Desktop Watch

http://wiki.winehq.org/Parallels

Related:

German GPL defender claims legal victory

,----[ Quote ]
| Open-source programmer Harald Welte said Thursday he won a civil court
| case in Germany centered on the General Public License (GPL). The license
| governs many open-source projects and permits anyone to use software
| covered by it, but requires that companies incorporating GPL software
| make the underlying source code available.
`----

http://news.com.com/2061-10795_3-6113453.html?part=rss&tag=6113453&subj=news

Do Microsoft's EULAs have any real legal basis?

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.regdeveloper.co.uk/2007/04/25/microsoft_eula/