Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft UK Web Site Hack3d and Defaced!!111

____/ 7 on Sunday 01 July 2007 00:01 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Microsoft British site hacked
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | A hacker has successfully attacked a web page within Microsoft UK
>> | domain, resulting in the display of a photograph of a child waving
>> | the flag of Saudi Arabia.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.techworld.com/news/index.cfm?RSS&NewsID=9336
>

> Goodness me! Does this corporation have problems producing
> working software or are they just accident proned when it
> comes to security? It seems new security problem
> out every day now! Its unreliable and dangerous to go with
> companies and their products that can't even protect their own webshite.

It's ironic because they run Server 2008 (formerly Longhorn) in their own Web
site and brag about it in the press. What would people think about tomrorrow's
Microsoft Web server?

Readers' discretion is advised when reading articles inspired by Microsoft
press releases.
roy      pts/3        cg001a.halls.man Sat Jun 30 18:49   still logged in