Re: Is Peter Köhlman net copped?

William Poaster schreef:
It was on, or about,  Fri, 20 Jul 2007 08:31:34 +0100, that as I was
halfway through a large jam doughnut, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

____/ ml2mst on Friday 20 July 2007 05:11 : \____

Just wondering If Pete is net copped, since I haven't seen him for a
couple of days.

And Nope, I don't hate Pete ;-)
He last posted 2 days ago. He can't be netKKKopped because he doesn't do
anything wrong. Not even the rude replies ("Idiot." comes to mind) are a
routine thing anymore. The trolls are gradually leaving (unless you
count nymshifters as multiple trolls), so Peter doesn't need to slap
them on the wrist as often as he used to. The trolls that stayed usually
get ignored (no visibility or no replies), which explains the
nymshifting (even "Hadron Quark" morphed recently).

Just my opinion anyway...

Maybe PK's off sailing on his yacht again. IIRC he does that round about this time of year.

A yacht, way cool, hope he enjoys it ;-)

--
|_|0|_| Registered Linux user #394093
|_|_|0| http://counter.li.org