Re: [News] [Rival] Robert X Cringely Explains Why Microsoft is Nasty

____/ Brett Ryan on Friday 20 July 2007 03:25 : \____

> I think that Ruthless is an understatement when it comes to M$.
> Destructive and Dominating are the best terms when it comes to the
> history, and the ambitions of M$ as a company.
>
> Brett

Mr. Cringely is a highly respected figure, so his words have to be carefully
chosen. I am sure that he _could_ just burst out and say what he really
thinks, based on what he _knows_.

He wrote some really shocking stories in the past. One memorable article of his
talked about Allen, Ballmer, and Gates. When Allen had serious issues that
could be terminal, Gates and Ballmer went behind his back and discussed who
gets his money (or something along these lines). He found that out. He no
longer works at Mirosoft and he doesn't seem to be close to the existing
management.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | How I learned to stop worrying and love GNU/Linux