Re: [News] NVIDIA Benchmarks: Linux and Windows

Dr. McGillicudy <WhoMe@xxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>> NVIDIA GeForce 8: Linux vs. Windows
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | After being tipped off that there may be some serious performance
>> regressions
>> | with the GeForce 8 series on alternative operating systems, we explored
>> this
>> | issue further and after confirming this problem exists in the latest
>> Linux
>> | display driver, we have conducted some Windows XP and Linux benchmarks
>> | explore this issue further.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=781&num=1
>>
>> The open source drivers for Linux (2D) work better than the binary. Both
>> ATI
>> and NVIDIA...
>>

> You are simply a liar.

You didn't read what he said.  The *OPEN SOURCE* drivers work better
than the binary ones, for both ATI and nVidia.  It's correct and proven.

Let's try again, the *open source* drivers are better.  Got it now?