Re: [News] A Look Back at 'Ballmer Mini': "There's No Free Lunch...Or Free Linux"

____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 19 July 2007 08:23 : \____

http://benanzo.blogspot.com/2007/07/darl-mcbride-scos-prophet-and-savior.html

>> Still growing strong:
>>
>> http://futurist.se/gldt/gldt76.png
>>
>> And SCO is down:
>>
>> http://www.linuxstolescocode.com/
>
> The key here is to look into how much Mr McBride made from the abortive
> and apparently ill-informed SCO vs IBM debacle.  I would suggest that he
> personally did rather well out of it.

If luck be a lady tonight he might even ride a pony down to Vegas and hit
another jackpot. You should never trust his type. You can't. The man was
dreaming of making $billions out of Linux (free labour) based on his
deposition that was recently exposed by Pamela.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Partition if an operating $ysteM must be set aside
Swap:  1510068k total,   477492k used,  1032576k free,    66260k cached