Re: I Just Don't Trust My Windows Computer!!

> ____/ Chrissie Brown on Thursday 19 July 2007 00:09 : \____
>
>> Nomen Nescio wrote:
>>
>>> Remember: Microsoft has to DIE, so we may LIVE!!
>>
>> I agree.
>
> Isn't Nomen Nescio a troll? That statement makes little sense.

Nomen Nescio is the name of one of the remailers or remailer systems
which can be used for anonymous/secure mailing.  They use a kind of
wrapper system with multiple layers of encryption unwrapped at
sequential servers in different geographies, with the intention of
hiding traffic patterns and making decryption rather tricky.

The above looks more like Scott Nudds or Flatty to me.