Re: [News] Nokia's Linux Tablet Gets Mozilla-based Web Browser

> Mozilla based browser for Maemo
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Mozilla based browser for maemo requires the latest version of Internet
>| Tablet OS 2007 for Nokia N800.
> `----
>
> http://browser.garage.maemo.org/index.html

I now have my new N800 - it's excellent - fixes most of the gripes with
the N770 (low memory, a bit slow, stand a bit fiddly to use), and
provides some excellent new features, including two memory card slots,
external microphone socket, built-in VHF Band II FM radio (so much more
reliable than streaming over the net!), rotatable camera.

Minimo is a super browser, tends to work where Opera doesn't, and has a
really innovative interface.