Re: Microsoft's Secret Sauce for 'Success'

____/ Linonut on Monday 16 July 2007 12:44 : \____

http://antitrust.slated.org/www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/3000/PX03096.pdf

>    Evangelism is War

HPT said that they use the war Jihad somewhere ("Holy war"), but I haven't
looked at the large PDF carefully. I just went quickly through the pages and
it's obvious that there's _a lot_ of nasty stuff to be found there. It's like
entering the mind of greedy and corrupt people, to whom ethics are secondary.
Kind of like Erik who defends them passionately...

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "I regularly SSH to God's brain and reboot"
 14:05:02 up 29 days, 19:33,  8 users,  load average: 1.62, 2.39, 3.15