Re: [News] [Rival] Welcome to the Microsoft Univesrity (It's Not in America)

____/ Linonut on Sunday 15 July 2007 14:44 : \____

http://www.mybangaloreproperty.com/blogs/bangalore_real_estate/archive/2007/07/12/microsoft-to-set-up-its-first-computer-univarsity-at-bangalore.aspx

>>> They are unlikely to study about standards.
>>
>> That's not a University, it's a Microsoft HB1-Visa employee training centre.
>
> "Will you be wanting your Windows to be activating today?"

Hey, that's just a little rude, but I can see your point (Homer's). When I read
this I was actually thinking that were seeding Microsoft-only 'talent' to lead
this country away from Linux. India has pro-Open Source legislation and it
appears to be gradually moving to Linux, starting with governments and OEM
rebellions.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows O/S: chmod a-x internet; kill -9 internet
         run-level 2  2007-06-16 18:32                   last=