[News] Company from Sri Lanka Releases New Open Source Applications Server

  • Subject: [News] Company from Sri Lanka Releases New Open Source Applications Server
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 02:11:54 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Web services-based app server upgraded by WSO2

,----[ Quote ]
| WSO2 is upgrading its open source application server, which has been centered
| on Web services rather than being of the usual Java variety most common in
| this product space.
`----

http://news.yahoo.com/s/infoworld/20070713/tc_infoworld/90146

Sri Lanka based WSO2 makes splash at SOA World

,----[ Quote ]
| The open source middleware technology company WSO2 says its products
| generated wide interest at the SOA World software conference in the United
| States.
`----

http://www.lankabusinessonline.com/fullstory.php?newsID=183828670&no_view=1&SEARCH_TERM=5

Related:

Sri Lanka's open source community touts free software without piracy

,----[ Quote ]
| While there is a trend in the industry moving towards GNU/Linux and Free
| and Open Source Software Microsoft Windows is still a dominating force.
`----

http://www.lankabusinessonline.com/fullstory.php?newsID=578686103&no_view=1&SEARCH_TERM=5#19051423205149853238

EnterpriseDB Partners, Fossmart to offer open source-based database solutions

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.sundaytimes.lk/070513/FinancialTimes/ft334.html