Re: Ubuntu Tough To Install, Review Claims

____/ John Locke on Thursday 12 July 2007 09:21 : \____

> On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 04:00:16 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>Having just gone through a few Web sites (never mind this case of trolling in
>>multiple Linux newsgroups), he seems to have done quite a bit of 'legwork',
>>if you know what I mean. This is shameful and it is very sad for journalism.
>>Stan Beer of ITWire used to do similar things -- provocation and aggravation.
>>
> Yeah...poor guy...he hit every pot hole in the road. Something's fishy
> here.
I went around some Web sites trying to clean up the poo-poo he had left. Notice
the subject line: "Ubuntu Tough To Install, Review Claims"

Look who posted this. His E-mail address says it all.

"Ubuntu Tough To Install, Review Claims"

Should be:

"Ubuntu Tough To Install on My ONE Laptop, I Claim" (and I am a Windows
journalist with access to RSS feeds, so I want everybody to know).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | One, Two, Free Open Source Software (FOSS)