[News] Ubuntu "Taking Over the World"; The Alexander Wolfe Microsoft Shill Does His Usual

  • Subject: [News] Ubuntu "Taking Over the World"; The Alexander Wolfe Microsoft Shill Does His Usual
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 01:17:08 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Ubuntu: Taking Over the Linux World

,----[ Quote ]
| I put the latest Ubuntu on a 1.2G Celeron box with 640M of RAM using the
| instructions I posted to this blog earlier. I then loaded up Swiftfox, a
| Firefox version optimized for Linux and Intel processors. Two nights ago I
| gave that box to my woman's girls...
`----

http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node%2F17432#2134337951884251512

Business as usual for Alexander Wolfe, a Windows journalist.

http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=201000451#981588916027992873

This isn't the first time he shills for Microsoft. I can think of half a dozen
other items where he attacked Free software in one way or another (including
creating some FUD). Shame on this Luddite!