Re: OT: what if I put my mp3 collection on a website?

____/ dapunka on Tuesday 10 July 2007 17:35 : \____

> If I put my mp3 (music) files on a website, and posted a warning that
> downloading them might be a copyright violation... would my cowardly
> ass be covered?

Many blogs and musicians that seek an audience provide royalty-free music
through YouTube or personal sites. You 'feed' on those indie things and the
record labels fear it a great deal. It's called peer production. Just make
sure you steer away from copyright-protected material. If you are not sure,
you must check.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    GPL'd 3-D Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
Tasks: 123 total,   1 running, 122 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie