Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Vista Still Loathed (Digest)

____/ chrisv on Tuesday 31 July 2007 15:05 : \____

> amicus_curious wrote:
>
>>What would be saved?  A few hundred megabytes of disk and/or RAM?  Everyone
>>has plenty of that.  You are living in a bygone age.
>
> You piece of shit.  I recall you complaining of the wasted disk-space
> of the typical Linux distribution and all it's including applications.

You haven't plonked him? He's the worst. And I suspect he gets paid /rewarded
for his endeavours, one way or another.

The Intel-Dell-MS oligopoly/treo can be weakened by competition (Freedom)
Tasks: 117 total,   1 running, 116 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie