Re: Microsoft is patenting adware......

http://www.infopackets.com/channels/en/windows/bills_links_and_more/2007/20070727_microsoft_patent_application_raises_security_concerns.htm

>> If this gets a patent, it will be irrefutable proof that the U.S. patent
>> system is broken to its very core.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/v/mCFs0ttqPwA
>
> America knows that it's broken. This one is from Saturday:
>
> http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/070728/congress_patents.html?.v=1

I just patented breathing, you need to ask my permission for each breath you
take, though I am licencing them in batches, please send me the appropriate
sum of money:-
        10 shallow breaths      $5
        10 deep breaths         $10
        50 shallow breaths      $24
        50 deep breaths         $49
Children can breath for free if accompanied by an adult.
People with large lungs must purchase a special large lung licence.
Smokers and people who push in front in queues are not permitted a licence.

Right, I'll go and order my yaught.