Re: [News] Infrastructure Architect: Linux is Years Ahead of Windows Vista

In article <8s8ri.6697$By5.4034@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
website_has_email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
> flyer wrote:
>
> > In article <pan.2007.07.29.14.48.30.81679@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> > vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx says...

> >> Not calling it 'windopws' would help enormously.
> >

> > What does a spelling error have to do with the technical guts of
> > operating systems?
>
> Ignore Kier. He is just an attention seeking net nanny.
>

> Years of abuse at the hands of Clippy has
> left me with a typing impediment.
> I just can't spell Windopws anymore!
> Pistification of the middle finger has also played a small part.
> Vista Pista - who cares?

Heh heh.

I hear Bill Gates uses clippy mainly to clean out his nose.

He'll need a bigger clip though with all those drug companies he's
investing in.