[News] 3 Interviews: Oracle Linux, OpenBSD, Open Source Ads

  • Subject: [News] 3 Interviews: Oracle Linux, OpenBSD, Open Source Ads
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 04:30:34 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Podcast with Chris Mason on Btrfs

,----[ Quote ]
| However, one thought struck me this evening: everyone talks these days about
| ZFS like file systems - what happened to the ideas of creating database like
| file systems? Did this idea die out?
`----

http://liquidat.wordpress.com/2007/07/27/podcast-with-chris-mason-on-btrfs/

Interview: The OpenBSD Foundation's Ken Westerback

,----[ Quote ]
| We currently accept cheques only. The more zeros on the end, the faster
| OpenBSD will progress. :-)
`----

http://www.thejemreport.com/mambo/content/view/338/

No profit, eh?

Advertising the open-source way with Openads

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.com.com/8301-10784_3-9750880-7.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=NewsBlog