Re: OT Does MSWIerd save files as html?

Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
> ____/ spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on Friday 27 July 2007 17:11 : \____

>> Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
>>> You mean like someone and his BSc Hons (Computer Science)? More
>>> hypocrisy?
>>
>> There he goes again.
>> And again I shall repeat. Fuck off hadron you loser.
>> what hypocrisy am I "guilty" of this time, btw? Considering I haven't even
>> posted in this fuckin thread before now?

> 'Hadron' never got a degree, methinks. Also, he is very abusive around here
> because he knows he's a Linux n00b. He suffers from the inferiority complex.
> He's a bully.

Indeed. Only difference is, here, he can't make physical threats so all his
bullying falls completely flat. All he can do is insult and attempt to make
people look stupid and all he succeeds in doing is looking stupid himself.

They never learn do they? Bet if it was face to face he'd be too scared to
say anything nasty to anyone. Bullies are cowards.
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   |                                                 |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| "ARSE! GERLS!! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!!!"          |
|            in            | "THAT WOULD BE AN ECUMENICAL MATTER!...FECK!!!! |
|     Computer Science     | - Father Jack in "Father Ted"                   |