[News] Linux Eye Candy: Compiz/Xgl Has Easter Eggs and Hidden Effects

  • Subject: [News] Linux Eye Candy: Compiz/Xgl Has Easter Eggs and Hidden Effects
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 13:40:45 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
How-To Configure “Hidden” Compiz/Xgl Effects

,----[ Quote ]
| To make it easier to setup and configure XGL and Compiz Novell created a
| program named “Desktop Effects” in Control Center. If you have registered
| with Novell Customer center this will automatically install the video driver
| (if it’s not already installed) and configure your computer to use Xgl and
| compiz. While you can use the Desktop Effects application to configure your
| effects, there are some effects that are not configurable through this
| application.
`----

http://opseast.wordpress.com/2007/03/14/how-to-configure-hidden-compizxgl-effects/

Related:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmz9a9pJR_s

Awesome CompizFusion Plugin: Cube Atlantis [video]

,----[ Quote ]
| People are quickly discovering all the awesome plugins of the new
| CompizFusion. One of coolest plugins, in my opinion, is the new "Cube
| Atlantis".
`----

http://justanothertechblog.blogspot.com/2007/07/awesome-compizfusion-plugin-cube.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4Fbk52Mk1w