Re: Looking for a SEO partner to give work to

____/ Big Bill on Wednesday 25 July 2007 14:59 : \____

<snip >

>>> You want to define what you'd consider to be a reasonable SEO charge?
>>> In pound notes please as opposed to rupees or anything. Don't forget,
>>> I deal mostly with small businesses and they get along with what I
>>> charge, but charges should only be viewed in the light of what's
>>> expected to be done for them, you haven't specified that at all
>>
>>what is this, an SEO marketplace?
>
> On occasion.

Unless of course SPAM is considered marketing, in which case AISE has more
marketing than ever before. *smile*

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    $> sudo root; cd /; rm -rf *.doc
 15:00:02 up 39 days, 20:28,  5 users,  load average: 0.95, 1.26, 1.56