Re: Digg spurns Google for young Microsoft ..

____/ Oldtech on Thursday 26 July 2007 12:28 : \____

http://www.smh.com.au/news/Technology/Digg-fires-Google-hires-Microsoft-for-online-advertising/2007/07/26/1185339120973.html

> They followed the money.  "More is better!"  Microsoft has the best
> 'partners' money can buy!  After the 'partners' are used up, Microsoft
> finds new ones.  "Dog eat Dog world", you know.

Digg has _a lot_ of content that slams Microsoft, promotes Linux, hails Apple,
and so forth. Microsoft would love to have some control over parts of these
pages.

Digg is no place for Microsoft fans. Digg is a place where technologists reside
and they see (and know) beyond that kissie-kissie Bill Gates stuff that
invaded mainstream press.

Rest assured Microsoft will pollute Digg with its disinformation. I have
written to their staff about it, so hopefully someone will take notice.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: penguins are the greatest birds