[News] Separation of Community and Commercial Sides of Ubuntu Linux

  • Subject: [News] Separation of Community and Commercial Sides of Ubuntu Linux
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 02:35:14 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Marketing Ubuntu - Why we Need More Double Glazing Salesmen.

,----[ Quote ]
| Recently I’ve been involving myself with the task of marketing Ubuntu, which
| lead me to wonder why it is that Ubuntu isn’t marketed very well in the first
| place.
`----

http://www.justuber.com/blog/2007/07/24/marketing-ubuntu-why-we-need-more-double-glazing-salesmen/

It's all about community at Ubuntu Live

,----[ Quote ]
| For a first attempt at a conference, Ubuntu Live was well done.
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/118226

Ubuntu Live needs a more commercial focus

,----[ Quote ]
| Canonical marketing manager Gerry Carr talks more about what Canonical has
| learned from their first Ubuntu Live conference in this short video...
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/118199

Linux has come a long way...

        http://ieatkidslive.com:8080/index.aspx?id=166