[News] Linux Tablet Gets iPhone-like on-screen Keyboard

  • Subject: [News] Linux Tablet Gets iPhone-like on-screen Keyboard
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 01:38:54 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
iPhone-like virtual keyboard for n800

,----[ Quote ]
| Apple doesn’t sell iPhone here in Brazil, we wanted to evaluate its virtual
| keyboard usability… our solution here at INdT: write one using Python and
| Edje!
`----

http://blog.gustavobarbieri.com.br/2007/07/24/iphone-like-virtual-keyboard-for-n800/

Related:

Nokia says adds Skype to N800 Internet tablet

,----[ Quote ]
| With Skype, Internet tablet users could make calls through a wireless
| internet connection, Nokia said in a statement.
`----

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070711/wr_nm/nokia_skype_dc

Navicore on the N800: Taking Linux to the streets!

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/118077