Re: Mass Production of $100 GNU/Linux Laptops Given the GREEN LIGHT!

____/ Thufir on Tuesday 24 July 2007 19:50 : \____

> On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 23:43:44 +0200, Hadron wrote:
>

>> Who said that? Most of us think its just plain stupid to educate
>> 200000000 under priviliged children for positions that aren't available.
>> Let's see, browse porn or fetch water? Hmmm.....
>
> That attitude is revolting.

No, it's the person that is revolting. Just don't feed it.

> "From kindergarten to graduation, I went to public schools, and I know
> that they are a key to being sure that every child has a chance to
> succeed and to rise in the world."    Dick Cheney
>

> -Thufir

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Data lacking semantics is currency in an island
Mem:    515500k total,   444512k used,    70988k free,     4056k buffers