Re: [News] [Rival] Here Comes the .NET-only World Wide Web

[H]omer <spam@xxxxxxx> espoused:
> Verily I say unto thee, that Mark Kent spake thusly:
>
>>> http://money.cnn.com/2007/01/26/news/international/bc.vista.microsoft.eu.reut/index.htm?source=yahoo_quote
>>
>> Quick, someone tell Ashley Highfield at the BBC - he could lock-out even
>> more BBC licence-fee payers with this!
>
> You really hate that guy.
>
>:)

I have developed a significant objection to the naive and foolish
position he has taken which will serve to deprive many licence fee
payers from access to their already paid for materials.  Okay, I hate
him a /bit/... :-)