Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Zune Fanfare "a Fart in a Bathtub"

____/ [H]omer on Sunday 22 July 2007 20:01 : \____

>> Zune tops million mark, again
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | After the false alarm back in May, yesterday's announcement that
>> | Microsoft has now officially reached their goal of one million
>> | Zunes sold (or is that shipped?) had about as much fanfare as a
>> | fart in a bathtub.
>> `----
>
> Sold, shipped ... it's all the same when you're a channel stuffer.

With so many business partners, they can stuff plenty. I just knew they would
stop bragging figures (of all kinds) once they have stuffed the channel as
much as they can (almost 12 million XBoxes stuffed, 40 million Vista shoved
into shelves and PCs (they will be wiped anyway), and Zunes forcefed too (or
else they blow the partners' knee caps... watch BestBuy)).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows all-in-one: Word, IE (for E-mail) & iTunes
Tasks: 133 total,   2 running, 130 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie