Re: [News] Gentoo Founder Wants His Foundation Back

____/ [H]omer on Sunday 22 July 2007 19:17 : \____

>> Daniel Robbins: So, Can I have Gentoo back?
>
> Spot who's on the Gentoo mailing list:
>
> http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-nfp/msg_01227.xml
>
> Well, well, well.
>
> Anyway, back OT. Apparently Robbins is still legally the president of
> the Gentoo Foundation, although I'm not sure how comfortable Gentoo user
> would be having him back, exp. after his little joyride inside the
> Redmond Campus.

Yes, but he ran away from there quickly

 I was on the Gentoo newsgroups at the time and I was under the impression that
he was not permitted to work on Linux for a couple of years after his exposure
to filthy minds like that of Bill Hilf and his anti-Linux strategy lab.

As for Ludd, they can kick him out if he misbehaves. Not quite the same case in
COLA. Someone has begun harassing me in BoycottNovell recently. A deletion
warning seems to have ended it for now.

everytime you say things like this i just think of that cult of people
who send around .doc files. i dont want to communicate with people who
talk in .doc format, but they do not wish to use something else, so
they discredit those without word. --Ed, c.o.l.a.