Re: [News] Linspire in Trouble After Microsoft Deal, KC Responds

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 14:11:51 -0500, "DFS" <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>John Locke wrote:
>> On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 04:04:38 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
>> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Freespire, Linspire, and Microsoft patents
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://www.desktoplinux.com/news/NS7598947159.html
>>>
>>> Wow. I've never been called "a well-known open-source advocate and
>>> author" before...
>> Good for you Roy !
>

>He's also been called a lying, spamming idiot.  Guess which is true?

Actually Roy's posts are rather interesting. If there's any
inaccuracies, I can sort that out for myself. Were not all
perfect you know.  He's certainly no idiot and the posts are
well labeled so they don't qualify as SPAM.

I quess I don't quite share your point of view.