Re: OpenOffice Malware in the wild says Symantec ..

On 2007-06-10, [H]omer <spam@xxxxxxx> claimed:
> Verily I say unto thee, that AB spake thusly:
>> On 2007-06-09, Doug Mentohl <doug_mentohl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>>> "Malware targeting OpenOffice documents is spreading through multiple
>>> operating systems including Mac OS, Windows and Linux, according to
>>> Symantec"
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/3xq9ln
>>> http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/software/soa/OpenOffice-worm-hits-Mac-Linux-and-Windows/0,130061733,339278379,00.htm
>>
>> I wonder where I can get some.
>
> Dunno. I've been trying to get one for ten years, without success.

I used to get *lots* of Windows ones. But they never worked. Not even
with WINE or Crossover.

Another area where linux fall flat on its ass!

Gimme a minute. I'm sure I can think of another area..... Aha, got it!
Linux can't make His Buttcrustness richer!

Those things prove linux ain't ready for prime time!

--
VISTA: Visually Interesting but Still Terrible Appliance