[News] [Rival] Another Man Regrets 'Upgrading' to Vista

Still Wondering about Vista!

,----[ Quote ]
| Looking at it now, if I could go back to XP like I had it then I would.
| I fixed it so I couldn't on purpose as I wanted a fresh start on a new
| PC. Other than that, there is in my opinion, no need for anyone to rush
| to Vista land.
`----

http://www.aroostook.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6&Itemid=2

Some move to Linux and some just get the Vista 'gown' without all the
'features' (DRM, UAC nags, many bugs)...

Vista Transformation Pack: Transferring from Windows XP Appearance to Windows
Vista Appearance

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/268816/vista_transformation_pack_transferring.html