[News] [Linux] Review of a Wonderful Linux Game, Open Source Web-based O/S

Scorched 3D makes tank battles fun

,----[ Quote ]
| Scorched 3D is an extremely well-done game, one of the best free
| software offerings I've found. It's not only fun, it's also
| well-documented. I am not surprised that it has been chosen as
| Project of the Month on SourceForge.net, or that it has been
| added to the Ubuntu repositories. The fact that you don't have
| to invest a whole lot of time in learning the ropes before you
| can start wasting time playing and enjoying the game is a plus.
| On a scale of 1 to 10, I give it an 8.
`----

http://applications.linux.com/article.pl?sid=07/06/07/2044243&from=rss

I fetched it about 5 years ago.

eyeOS - the open source web desktop [Review]

,----[ Quote ]
| There is definitely potential here, and I think extending free and
| open source software into the web desktop space can only be a good
| thing. At the moment, I don?t think I'd seriously end up using it.
| I don't think it is necessarily eyeOS's fault, as the project is
| extremely innovative and well done for what it is.
`----

http://fosswire.com/2007/06/08/eyeos-the-open-source-web-desktop/

Several screenshots from this review are included.

Recent:

eyeOS 1.0 Launches

,----[ Quote ]
`----