[News] [Linux] New Linux Magazine is Born; Another Person Ditches Windows for Good (Moves to Linux)

And Ubuntu Linux has yet another magazine (among several others):

[Ubuntu] Full Circle Magaine - Issue 1 is OUT

,----[ Quote ]
| This issue includes:
|
|     * Installing Ubuntu Feisty Fawn
|     * Howtos: Linux directory structure, MythTV, Scribus, and more
|     * Interview with Deluge BitTorrent Client developer
|     * News, reviews, and much more!
`----

http://fullcirclemagazine.org/2007/06/07/issue-1-is-out/

My Review of Ubuntu Feisty Fawn (and why I switched)

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.lapointeconsulting.com/ubuntu/my-review-of-ubuntu-feisty-fawn-and-why-i-switched/