Re: Red Hat goes to bat for SELinux ..

__/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Wednesday 06 June 2007 18:15 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Sounds fishy. What is No Such Agency doing?
>
> Are you suggesting they would hack SELinux to make it easier to decode
> the keys.
>
> http://www.aci.net/kalliste/speccoll.htm
>
> Besides which there is no escape ..
> http://www.rviewer.com/main/articles/rvtimeline.html
>
> Dude, ever get the feeling you went to sleep and woke up in Bizarro world,

No, just in a world where America strives to control everything, sometimes
through digital 'features', funds, and a free lunch. Share the information.
Let people judge reality for themselves. We are, after all, part of the
global market, aren't we?

--
                ~~ Enjoying summertime

Roy S. Schestowitz      |   Microsoft's Counter-Supportive Evangelist (MCSE)
Swap:  1036184k total,   552816k used,   483368k free,    55036k cached