[News] [Rival] Microsoft Exchange in Trouble, Ditched

Why Exchange could be in trouble

,----[ Quote ]
| Because Exchange is a whole other world, and, even with the large
| Exchange community, I find it equally opaque at times.
|
| So, for now at least, we went to the tried and true
| Postfix+Courier-IMAP solution that is ever so common in
| UNIX shops, companies that are open to using Linux, and ISPs.
`----

http://www.techevangelism.com/2007/06/06/why-exchange-could-be-in-trouble/

Just a couple of hours ago, the local Exchnage server crashed. It's a regular
occurrence. Hasn't happened for years with my Linux server.