Re: Rant: Windows Gets B0rked, So They Buy a New PC

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
Amazing!

My mom has just bought a new computer. She didn't ask, she didn't tell (until
now). Her computer was filled with viruses and other junk, so it became
slow. What did she do? She bough a /WHOLE/ new computer, including monitor.
What about the 'old' one (which is quite powerful)? It'll be put in the
corner to collect dust.

Microsoft -- driving the economy and destroying the environment my making
suicidal operating system, whose flaws are blamed on hardware.

And here I make do with a HP OB800CT with Slackware on it.