[News] [Rival] Microsoft Limits Virtualisation

Microsoft: No Software Assurance, no app virtualization

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.computerworld.com.au/index.php/id%3b581126131%3bfp%3b2%3bfpid%3b1

| The restrictions on virtualization were discussed here a couple of
| months ago, but now the more people are waking up to the EULA restrictions.
|
| MS claims it is "necessary for security reasons" and that only the "most
| technically savvy users, or people in companies with tech support,
| probably could handle Vista in virtualization programs, while home users
| should be steered away."
`----

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070222/ap_on_hi_te/microsoft_virtual_vista_2

A Software Maker Goes Up Against Microsoft

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/24/technology/24soft.html?ex=1172898000&en=bbca645a927ef7f8&ei=5099&partner=TOPIXNEWS
http://tinyurl.com/35jkur