[News] [Linux] New Photos and Interview about the OLPC

One Laptop Per Child: TheServerSide Tech Brief

,----[ Quote ]
| The OLPC is a full-featured Linux-based system intended for
| education. Rob Savoye is a contributor to the OLPC project. He
| talks about OLPC in this exclusive TSS Tech Brief, and tells us
| how to contribute code and ideas.
`----

http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=45682

Related:

OLPC achieves 2km range in 802.11s tests

,----[ Quote ]
| A tester for the One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) project has testedw
| ireless technology using the 802.11s 'mesh networking' pre-draft
| in Australia's outback and achieved distances of 2km.
`----

http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/communications/soa/OLPC-achieves-2km-range-in-802-11s-tests/0,130061791,339277912,00.htm
http://tinyurl.com/yqpax4

[OLPC] Students playing music