Re: Dell removes hardware warranty from Ubuntu ..

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
__/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Tuesday 05 June 2007 13:29 \__

'When we "build" my Dell, there is no longer a Complete Care (tm) plan for
Ubuntu'

http://www.dellideastorm.com/article/show/67976

It was Digg that "broke" the story, but it's not clear if it's true (no
official confirmation yet), I suppose.

Digg is very unreliable.

Example: they featured a story today about a "KKK Wizard" who announced he was openly gay.

There is almost zero confirmation in the general press!

http://digg.com/world_news/KKK_Grand_Wizard_comes_out_of_closet_proud_of_homosexuality

KKK Grand Wizard comes out of closet, "proud of homosexuality"

A KKK Grand Wizard has come out of the closet and announced that he is gay. He aims to bring all the gay Klansmen out of the closet so that they do not need to live in fear.