[News] [] Review of Feodra 7; Screenshots of Latest Myah OS

First look at Fedora 7

,----[ Quote ]
| The last time I used Red Hat was version 5.2 back in 1999 when
| I was introduced to Linux by Andrew Tridgell (of Samba and
| rsync fame).
|
| [...]
|
| 8 out of 10 'Smarties'.
`----

http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20070604#feature

Myah OS 3.0 Tech Demo 2 [Screenshots]

,----[ Quote ]
| In the second development release for Myah OS 3.0 is Xfce updates to
| version 4.4.1, Beryl 0.2.1, Linux 2.6.21.1, GCC 4.1.2, and many
| other packages received updates.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=737&num=1

Related:

Fedora 7 "Moonshine": Freedom vs. Ease-of-Use (Part 1)

,----[ Quote ]
| Linux distros (the desktop-oriented ones, at least) seem to be
| getting more and more homogenized. We expect an easy-to-use
| installer; a selection of popular Linux software; a robust
| package manager. Fedora 7 certainly provides those features.
`----

http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/16894

The Perfect Desktop - Fedora 7

,----[ Quote ]