Re: COLA Stats: Saturday the 2nd of June, 2007.

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> __/ [ Peter Köhlmann ] on Saturday 02 June 2007 16:59 \__
>
>> Tim Smith wrote:

>>> Roy said you could publish the code, so why don't you?  Don't you want
>>> people to be able to verify the accuracy of your stats?
>
> These repetitive posts of yours have become tedious. You are acting like a
> 5-year-old.
>
> "Mom, are we there yet?"
>
> "Are we there yet?"
>
> "Mom, are we there yet?"
>
> "Are we there yet?"
>
> You could probably cron it like [H]omer, but at least [H]omer's utput is
> dynamic.
>

>> I would not either when asked by twits like you are Hadron Quark
>

> Who or what is Hadron Quark?

A windows troll, posing as a "linux user"
You know, like flatfishs "SuSE reports", where that twit claimed to actually
like linux.
It is the very same pattern with Hadron Quark, who claims to be a "true
linux advocate", "kernel hacker", "emacs user" and "swapfile expert"
--
We are Linux. Resistance is measured in Ohms.